- Parihar & Sonpar Chartered Accountants established in 1984
- Also involved in Software development & Management Consultancy
- Clients- Government bodies, Corporations, Companies & Individuals
Code of Conduct
All Partners and qualified Chartered Accountants in employment are bound by the Code of Conduct and Ethical Practices as specified by the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the guidelines and rules issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, from time to time.
The Parihar & Sonpar Group also takes separate undertakings from every staff on maintaining client confidentiality and prevention of insider trading.
The Parihar & Sonpar Group is subjected to quality check by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in the form of Peer Review undertaken as per its guidelines issued from time to time.
These guidelines require the Member firms to comply with:
- Technical standards issued by ICAI.
- Ensure quality of reporting.
- Have adequate office systems and procedures in place
- Ensure adequate training programs for staff.
Only those Firms which have been cleared by ICAI following its Peer review are permitted to undertake external audits (statutory audits) of listed companies in India.
All the appointments for audit of Public Sector Companies in India are regulated by the Office of the Comptroller Auditor General of India and criteria for their appointment considers Firms who have been Peer Reviewed.
In the Group, the following entities possess Peer Review certificates:
- Parihar & Sonpar, Bhopal
- Parihar & Sonpar, Mumbai